SBS recently received the news that its ISO registrations have all been renewed following successful audits by the UK national accreditation body UKAS. These include:
- ISO 9001 - quality assurance
- ISO 14001 - environmental management
- OHSAS 18001 - occupational health and safety
SBS has been accredited to these standards for many years now, but retaining them is nevertheless important. Regular audits ensure that the company's operations are properly controlled and managed, and show that it is discharging all its obligations as a responsible service provider and employer.
The recent audit is not the only proof of our robust quality management processes. Other independent reports have also highlighted our commitment to maintaining the highest standards. In recent years, SBS's quality management procedures have been cited as examples of best practice in two government-commissioned reports.
- "Each Home Counts" by Dr Peter Bonfield, Chief Executive of BRE. Commissioned by DECC and DCLG.
- "Understanding Best Practice in Deploying External Solid-Wall Insulation in the UK" by University College London, Bartlett School Of Environment, Energy & Resources, and Cambridge Architectural Research. Commissioned by the Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy.