SBS is pleased to be a sponsor of the 2022 ‘Impact on the Community Awards’, hosted by the social housing provider Trent & Dove.
2022 will mark the 16th year of the awards, which celebrate individuals and organisations that have helped to transform lives, homes and communities in the region.
The awards evening will take place in May and will feature nine categories in all.
- Overall impact on the community – individual
- Overall impact on the community – organisation
- Community Project
- Impact on young people – individual or organisation
- Impact on older people – individual or organisation
- Impact on environment and sustainability
- Achievement by a younger person under 18
- Local Fundraiser
- Volunteer of the Year
More details about the awards can be found on the Trent & Dove website.
About the Client
Trent & Dove provides affordable homes across East Staffordshire, South Derbyshire and North West Leicestershire, and is responsible for managing over 6,000 properties. The organisation is a key partner on the Wychavon District Council Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund (SHDF) Demonstrator scheme, on which SBS is now working. Energy efficiency measures include solid wall insulation, loft insulation and the installation of replacement doors and windows.