In November 2021, SBS received notification that it had won a place on a new framework: the EN:Procure Framework for Installation, Servicing, Maintenance and Repair Works (North West & East Midlands).
The associated works include external wall insulation, external works on high-rise buildings and ‘whole house’ measures, both internal and external. Specifically, the announcement states that SBS has been appointed to six lots:
- Lot 13A External Works to High Rise (East Midlands),
- Lot 13B External Works to High Rise (North West),
- Lot 14A External Wall Insulation (East Midlands),
- Lot 14B External Wall Insulation (North West),
- Lot 15A Whole House Internal and External Installation Works less than £2m (East Midlands),
- Lot 15B Whole House Internal and External Installation Works less than £2m (North West) of the Framework Agreement.
The lots have an expected duration of 4 years.
SBS has long experience of EN:Procure frameworks. In 2015, it first won a place on a similar framework covering Yorkshire & Humberside, and that was renewed in 2019. The new framework has a similar lotting structure but now extends into the East Midlands and the North West.
Group Commercial Director Gary Lawson welcomed the announcement, saying: “We’ve had a place on EN:Procure frameworks for over six years now, so I’m delighted to be building on our relationship with Efficiency North. The new lots should enable us to deliver valuable energy efficiency improvements to many additional households, and in two regions where we already have an outstanding track record of successful delivery.”